Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thank You Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Indiana, Oregon, California, New York and others, thank your for your Hillary Clinton Postcard Orders!

There still is time to send these postcards to delegates and super delegates. Thanks to generous listings provided by caring citizens we have ample mailing addresses to send our postcards to. (see mailing address links to the right). Hillary Clinton claims she wants solidarity behind Barack Obama.

If enough delegates are encouraged by us by sending these postcards, anything is possible. I always leave a heartfelt message on the back of the postcards I send out. When I send the Keith Olbermann card out, I remind people that it is this liar that basically helped hand the presumptive nomination to Barack Obama, and it is ok to fix this huge wrong.

Ii also use the 555 card to show them that I know how badly the numbers were fixed.

No comments: